EMF Protection Cellphone Radiation Mobile Phone SAR Electromagnetic Prevention EMF Qlink Protect EMF Cell Phone Radiation

cell phone radiation research, hyperelectrosensitivity from cell phone radiation

Home  |  STORE  |  EMF METERS  |  EHS  |  FAQ  |  PRODUCTS  |  Contact UsView Cart



Facts About the EarthCalm® Home Protection System:

home radiation protection

Sale Price $268.00

Read the Earthcalm® FAQ to learn more





  Nutritional Sugguestions For Maximizing Our Health And EMFS Part 2

Cordless Phones Health Risks

Blue Tube Headset

Cell Phone Tower Radiation


Because of the potential for side effects and interactions with medications, dietary supplements should be taken only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider.

It is recommended that you use only high quality supplements

• Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids ~ reduce inflammation and help prevent risk factors associated with chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis. These essential fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be particularly important for cognitive (brain memory and performance) and behavioral function.

• Anti-oxidants ~ prevent and repair damage done by free radicals. Antioxidants may also enhance immune defense and therefore lower the risk of cancer and infection.

• Melatonin ~ helps regulate other hormones and maintains the body's circadian rhythm.

In addition to its hormonal actions, melatonin has strong antioxidant effects. Preliminary evidence suggests that it may help strengthen the immune system. It is recommended that you speak with your health care practitioner before taking melatonin.

• Calcium
~ the most abundant mineral in the human body, has several important functions. More than 99% of total body calcium is stored in the bones and teeth where it functions to support their structure [1]. The remaining 1% is found throughout the body in blood, muscle, and the fluid between cells. Calcium is needed for muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion, the secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system. A constant level of calcium is maintained in body fluid and tissues so that these vital body processes function efficiently.

• B-Complex ~ B vitamins are an important part of the diet and are needed to help avoid many health conditions. The body does not produce B vitamins naturally. Their influence is felt in many parts of the body. They function as coenzymes that help the body obtain energy from food. They also are important for normal appetite, good vision, healthy skin, healthy nervous system and red blood cell formation

• Milk Thistle has a protective effect on the liver and improves its function. The liver plays a major part in ridding your body of toxins and so needs to be kept as healthy as possible.

• Vitamin D (up to 4000mcg a day) ~ In addition to calcium metabolism, accumulating evidence indicates other roles in human health, including immune function, reduction of inflammation, and effects on cell proliferation, differentiation, and programmed cell death.

• Digestive enzymes ~ assist your body in absorbing essential nutrients.
• Probiotics ~ re-establish and maintain a normal intestinal microflora.
• For additional information on supplements to protect your body and assist with moving mercury out of your system, please see: http://mercurytalk.com/wiki/index.php/Detoxing:Getting_Started_With_A_Detox_Plan

Roseville, California, USA
Latvia, Riga
Uruguay, Montevideo
Lithuania, Vilnius
Croatia, Zagreb
Macedonia, Skopje
Denmark, Copenhagen
Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo
Croatia, Zagreb
Kazakhstan, Astana


"Revolutionary New Technologiess
Protect You from the Harmful Effects of Cell Phone Radiation,

Computers, Bluetooth Headsets, Microwave Ovens,

Cordless Phones, and other Wireless Technologies."


Click on any of the pictures below to learn more

Research Center For Wireless Technology



Copyright 2006-2015 All rights reserved

| Privacy | Disclaimer | Returns

Try any Q-Link or cell chip for 3 months, absolutely  RISK-FREE If you do not feel Q-Link improves your focus, energy, or well-being, simply return it for a full refund. Airtube headsets have 30  a day refund.


Home  |  STORE  |  EMF METERS  |  EHS  |   FAQ  |  PRODUCTS  |  Directory |  Contact Us | View Cart

Other Language Tools